Make Moneyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Keywords

Latest topics
Recycle for CashSat Feb 02, 2019 12:53 amadam2348
TrafficG Web site PromotionTue Nov 20, 2018 5:04 pmadam2348
Anonymous ads with A-ADSMon Nov 19, 2018 7:16 pmadam2348
IndexClix get paid to click and moreSun Nov 18, 2018 5:49 pmadam2348
CoinBase wallet Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:02 pmadam2348
Rotate4AllFri Nov 16, 2018 7:01 pmadam2348

Go down
adam2348
Admin

Swagbucks - Get gift cards for doing everyday things Empty Swagbucks - Get gift cards for doing everyday things

Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:38 am
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What's Online at Swagbucks.

They also have daily tasks that you can do to get bonus SB (swagbucks points).  One of the most common ways to get SB would be to watch videos, which include anything from sports news to food advertisements.  You also get SB for shopping using the links they have, which help you find good deals.

You can do surveys, some are long, others are short.  Keep in mind that some of the surveys have strict requirements for you to be considered, so they will ask you questions before they begin.  It will tell you if you will get paid anything if you are not chosen ahead of time.  If you have any troubles, support is there to help you.  I have had to contact them before and in some cases I was credited for my time.

You can exchange your SB for gift cards at many locations, like Amazon, eBay, Lowes.  They even have gift cards for restaurants.  You can also earn SB for spending your gift cards at many of the places that you can get gift cards at.

Earn your first 300 SB and get a free 300 SB bonus.  You also get SB for getting referrals, so I would appreciate it if you would use my link.

Swagbucks - Get gift cards for doing everyday things Be-my-swagbucks-referral

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/adam2348
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum